Isaac and I announced our pregnancy on/around the 4th of July. I made a shirt for Aspen to wear that said "I'm Going To Be A Big Sister".
We all went to the airport to pick Jason up from his mission. I thought it would be fitting that because Aspen was born the day Jason left on his mission, that we should announce the next baby the day it got home. So after going to the airport, Aspen first wore the shirt to my parent's house. Everyone saw it and read it within minutes of us walking in the door.
Then on the 4th of July, all the Lloyd's were going to Lacey's new house for swimming and a BBQ. Aspen wore her shirt once we got there. I thought Barry read it multiple times, but he never mentioned anything so I wasn't sure. Aspen wandered around playing for quite a while before anyone noticed. I think Hannah noticed the fastest. But Karla finally noticed and made a squeal which prompted other people to read it. Then news started spreading to read Aspen's shirt, but by the end of the night there were still a few people who hadn't heard the news.
No comments:
Post a Comment