For Mother's Day, Isaac bought me some pretty flowers to plant in my garden. I have posted some pictures below. I planted some gerber daisies, and lilies. (Hopefully the wild bunnies living under my deck won't eat them the way they have with my other flowers.)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! This year Isaac and I don't have the chance to see our mother's on Mother's Day, but we wanted to take a minute to express our thanks for all they do for us. We have some of the best moms ever. My mom is a ton of fun because she is crazy (I'm not being rude, she admits it). She always works so hard and has taught me a lot. Isaac's mom is great too. I am glad she raised such a great son for me to marry.
For Mother's Day, Isaac bought me some pretty flowers to plant in my garden. I have posted some pictures below. I planted some gerber daisies, and lilies. (Hopefully the wild bunnies living under my deck won't eat them the way they have with my other flowers.)


For Mother's Day, Isaac bought me some pretty flowers to plant in my garden. I have posted some pictures below. I planted some gerber daisies, and lilies. (Hopefully the wild bunnies living under my deck won't eat them the way they have with my other flowers.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool to get flowers that you can plant and that will last a little longer than most Mother's Day flowers(if the bunnies don't chow down!)
Post a Comment