What a tiny, sweet baby. What can we say besides - we love you. We've been thinking about you guys and wondering how each day is going for you. Our prayers are with you.
Oh Marcy that is heart breaking that you lost one of the twins. I cried so much reading the story. I'll keep you in my prayers until your little girl gets here safe and sound. So sorry you had to go through such a sorrowful experience. Thanks for sharing the details and pictires of little Peter.
I love the pictures of Peter! You are right--he is perfect and a beautiful baby. I am so glad you put the pictures of him on your blog so we could see the little guy. I like knowing about his short life- this way we can remember him.
You guys are amazing. I can't believe all you've been through. I love your attitude through it all as well, it is humbling to know what a huge responsibility we have to keep our eternal family.
6 comments:
What a tiny, sweet baby. What can we say besides - we love you. We've been thinking about you guys and wondering how each day is going for you. Our prayers are with you.
He's beautiful. We love you and pray for you daily.
What a sweet moment. He is a beautiful angel. We are praying for you all.
Marcy- He is so sweet, I'm so glad you got to have some time with him, that is so precious. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Oh Marcy that is heart breaking that you lost one of the twins. I cried so much reading the story. I'll keep you in my prayers until your little girl gets here safe and sound. So sorry you had to go through such a sorrowful experience. Thanks for sharing the details and pictires of little Peter.
I love the pictures of Peter! You are right--he is perfect and a beautiful baby. I am so glad you put the pictures of him on your blog so we could see the little guy. I like knowing about his short life- this way we can remember him.
You guys are amazing. I can't believe all you've been through. I love your attitude through it all as well, it is humbling to know what a huge responsibility we have to keep our eternal family.
You have us & our kids praying for you daily.
Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment